All That Investors and Corporate companies Need In Gujarat, India etc...

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jessica Simpson's Country Song

Photo: Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson's debut country single,"Come on Over" was released last week to country radio.The track debuted at no 41 on Billboard’s country single charts.It is the highest charting debut solo artist in the history of Billboard’s country singles chart.

Miranda Lambert and Brad Cotter both were debuted at no 42.

Jessica said,“I got chills and butterflies in my stomach. It felt like the first time I heard myself on the radio when I was 19. Country is where my heart is. It’s refreshing to share something that feels so close to home. I am so honored to become a part of the country community.”

No comments:

Whom Do you think is actor to look forward to in coming years

Blog Archive