All That Investors and Corporate companies Need In Gujarat, India etc...

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sambhavana Seth and Sanjay Nirupam

Rediff Did Ask this question to sanjay

There was quite a controversy about your remarks on housemate Sambhavana Seth.




When I came in, my friends told me that there would be a contestant named Sambhavana Seth, who is an item girl. I have a clean image and am dignified. Since I have to live in a house with a girl like her, my party members got apprehensive. I didn't even know who she was nor have I seen any of her songs. So I told my well-wishers that I was not in the house to do anything with her. For me, she was just another contestant.



My friends were worried if I was given a task to massage Sambhavana's body, like in the previous season. How would I manage that? I was sure I wouldn't do such a cheap and undignified act.



With this reference, I asked a question -- an item girl has a image of letting go all of her shame and dignity and is willing to go to any extent to do things. Why is that so? What could be the possible justification for this kind of act? The most important thing for an Indian woman is to safeguard her reputation and dignity and never compromise with it. So I just asked a simple question: why do item girls compromise their dignity and respect? All she had to do was answer my question and justify her act.



Instead, she lost her cool and brought the house down. Now what I derived from this reaction was that she didn't have an answer. That's why she got angry. Secondly, she still has shame and gets upset when somebody points a finger on her dignity. That said, she has apologised for her behaviour.



Of course, I would not react in the same manner as her. There is a difference between us and that difference should remain. She also pointed out why such questions are asked by only politicians and no one else. I agree with her. Politicians are answerable to the public. When someone is in a responsible position and has the power to stop atrocities, why don't they?

No comments:

Whom Do you think is actor to look forward to in coming years