All That Investors and Corporate companies Need In Gujarat, India etc...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

हॉलीवुड मूवी Role Models Releasing on 7 November 2008



Synopsis: Two salesmen, Wheeler and Danny, trash a company truck on an energy drink-fueled bender. Upon their arrest, the court gives them a choice: do hard time or spend 150 service hours with a mentorship program











Seann William Scott Discusses 'Role Models'

In the R-rated comedy Role Models, Seann William Scott plays Wheeler, a spokesman for an energy drink company who dresses up as a Minotaur (which is also the name of the company) and travels school to school trying to get kids to stay off of drugs and to guzzle energy drinks instead. When his partner, Danny (Paul Rudd), has a meltdown after getting dumped by his girlfriend, the two wind up in trouble with the law and face time in jail. Rather than serve 30 days, they are sentenced to spending time volunteering to mentor kids, something neither guy has any experience with.
Wheeler's assigned to mentor Ronnie, a foul-mouthed, wise-cracking kid played by Bobb'e J Thompson. And strangely enough, Scott said he had no problem cussing in front of Thompson, who was only 11 years old at the time they shot the film. "He’s a stand-up comedian. He’s got a foul mouth, you know? He’s like a little Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, like the guys."
"But you know, we had to be careful," added Scott. "I had to just kind of do it without his mom knowing, and stuff like that. So I never felt weird about it. I mean, I know there’s been some people that are like, 'It’s kind of weird to be swearing to a kid,' but people do that. And that’s kind of the point of the movie. That’s what makes it kind of funny, is hearing a little kid swear and then adults speaking to a kid as if he’s 32." In real life Scott does see himself as a role model for kids. "I could be, yeah," said Scott at the LA press junket for Role Models. "I was kind of a role model for Bobb'e, actually. Like, he has a genius mind. And the first couple days I think he really felt like he had something to prove. Then I just spent a lot of time with him, and then he let his guard down and he showed himself to be a typical 11 year old, 10 year old sweet kid. So I spent a lot of time with him and I tried to be a good influence. But I’m not the best role model. I am with my nephew, although when his dad’s been away, I’ve had him watch all the American Pie movies and Road Trip and Old School," admitted Scott. "I’m like, 'Ear muffs! Don’t tell your dad this stuff!' And he’s like, 'Okay, I promise, Uncle Seann. I love you. I promise I won’t tell anybody, ' so maybe I'm not the best role model."

No comments:

Whom Do you think is actor to look forward to in coming years

Blog Archive