All That Investors and Corporate companies Need In Gujarat, India etc...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Anushka speaks on making her dream debut opposite SRK!


Her debut movie has released over a week ago to welcome box office collections, but model-turned-actor Anushka Sharma, who acted opposite Shah Rukh Khan in ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’, is just about letting the feeling of relief sink in. “Acting in commercials is a completely different ball game than acting in movies. There’s so much that you need to keep in mind, I was quite anxious. But I enjoyed being in front of the camera. I think I’d rather do this,” says the girl from Bangalore, who shifted base to Mumbai, when her Bollywood aspirations took shape a couple of years ago.
For someone who has been signed up by Yash Raj films for a three-film contract, it’s probably the least of pre-requisites needed for a long stint in Bollywood, but at the moment, Sharma is just happy with the fairy-tale turn her career has taken. “Sometimes you cannot believe that something so good can happen to you. Shah Rukh, Adi are the kind of people, whose films you look forward to as an audience. I was quite taken aback when the offer came my way,” she says.
Shooting with Shah Rukh, of course, was a breeze. “The first day I was shooting with him, I was quite nervous. But he’s such a livewire around the sets that I was soon at ease,” she laughs. In fact, for the biking sequence in the movie, when Sharma was doing her ‘Dhoom’ act, a quirky accident landed her off the bike. “Shah Rukh rose to the occasion and did his hero act then, breaking my fall and saving me from getting hurt,” she recalls.
It was the actor too, who gave the newcomer her first token of approval after the film was canned. “When the entire shoot was over, Shah Rukh told me, ‘Thank you for making the film so beautiful’. I was extremely touched by his compliment,” she says. Now that the movie is behind her, Sharma is looking forward to her next with the Yash Raj camp. “Adi has been really busy with the film’s promotion and we haven’t had much time to sit down and discuss what next, but with so many bright talented directors in their stable, I am sure whatever it will be, will be quite exciting. I am looking forward to playing something quite different from Tani,” she says.

No comments:

Whom Do you think is actor to look forward to in coming years